No products in the basket.
It’s almost 50 years since VKS started as a cricket equipment provider. From starting out as a small family business in London, VKS has now become one of the top cricket and tennis equipment providers in the UK and even abroad, supplying to amateur and professional individual players, clubs and corporates. VKS has earned an excellent reputation and goodwill for its quality product and service offerings in the world of cricket, and we continue to uphold this level of commitment to quality in whatever we do. Here are 10 reasons why you should choose VKS for buying cricket equipment –
- All cricket equipment in one place – At VKS, we have everything that you need to build, complete or upgrade your cricket kit. We have cricket bats for senior and juniors players, all pieces of cricket protection equipment – helmets, batting pads, batting gloves, abdo guards, thigh guards and much more. Along with this we stock other items such as cricket balls, cricket shoes, cricket bags, and cricket clothing – shirts, trousers, socks, sweaters, baselayers, underwear, hats and caps. We also have accessories such as bat grips, stumps, wickets, scorebooks, sidearms, nets and training equipment, match accessories, neoprene supports, paceman bowling machines, sweatbands, club kits and more. In addition, we offer bat knocking-in, repair and maintenance services as well.
- Equipment from the top brands in the world of cricket – We cricket equipment from the most reputed brands in the world of cricket including but not limited to: Gray Nicolls, Gunn & Moore, Kookaburra, CA, SS Ton, Adidas, MRF, Aero, Infinity and more
- Constantly Updated Inventory – VKS is one of the first stores to list new products from top brands. At VKS, you can pre-book upcoming equipment such as limited edition bats and be the first ones to flaunt them.
- Great discounts – At VKS, you can avail great discounts across all our products. We have several sales across the year in which you can get products for as low as 60% of their original price.
- Online as well as offline store – We have a brick-and-mortar store – 31 Bond Street Ealing London W5 5AS which has its own parking and is a 5-min walk away from the Ealing Broadway station. At our store, you can consult with our experts face-to-face and then choose from the wide variety of equipment we have. Alternatively, you can check our online store and browse through thousands of choices in cricket equipment, and call our store for suggestions and answers to your questions. In both cases, our experts will be happy to help you with all your queries.
- Next-day delivery for Customers in the UK – For our customers in the UK, we offer next-day deliveries for products ordered online before 2 pm.
- Products pre-checked for quality – We do several factory visits for brands like Kookaburra, Gray Nicolls, SS Ton, CA and Infinity to choose top-quality products, especially premium bats personally. For other products, our team does a thorough quality check to ensure that they are free from defects and work properly. Therefore, our customers get only the best of the best products when they shop at VKS.
- Easy exchanges and returns – If, by any chance, a product turns out to be defective, or you have changed your mind and want to return it or exchange it for another product, you can do so easily within 7 days of ordering the product. Our return/exchange is very smooth and we ensure that you receive the new products/credit note as soon as possible.
- Bespoke Club Clothing – Not only do we offer a wide range of pre-made products, we also supply bespoke club clothing. So, if you are planning to start your own cricket club, we will be happy to tailor high quality, customised cricket uniforms for your entire team at reasonable prices.
- Compliance with Covid-19 protocols – Very importantly, we follow all the prescribed Covid-19 safety protocols. Our staff members are vaccinated and they sanitise their hands regularly as well as all of the products and surfaces. All the products that we ship out to our customers are also sanitised before packing. Therefore, you can shop at VKS with peace of mind.
We, at VKS, look forward to serving you. For any queries, write to us at email@example.com or call us on 020 8579 3389, 020 8567 2786