No products in the basket.
Dukes is among the leading makers of balls in the world of cricket. This brand started out in 1760 and in all these centuries, it has perfected the art of ball making. Top level first class cricket, test matches and premier level league matches, all use Dukes cricket balls. Here are 5 cricket balls from Dukes that you should know about –
- Dukes Crown Prince Cricket Ball (5 1/2oz) – The name befits this beautiful red ball. One of the best balls in the world of cricket, it is used in top level league cricket matches with 50+ overs. The ball weighs 156 grams and is very durable. The full hand-sewn ball is made with the finest quality English Alum tanned leather. The cortex centre of the ball ensures that it retains its shape and shine throughout the match.
- Dukes Prince Cricket Ball (5 1/2oz) – A lighter red in colour than the Dukes crown prince cricket ball, this ball is made with high quality English Alum tanned leather. The ball is fully hand-sewn and has a traditional grease finish. The ball’s cortex centre ensures that it retains its shape even after the most aggressive of shots.
- Dukes Select Cricket Ball – Another excellent ball from Dukes, this ball is made from Select quality Chrome tanned leather. The ball is full hand-sewn and has a durable anti-scruff finish. It has a cork and rubber moulded centre for shape retention. The ball, red in colour, weighs 156 grams and is suitable for league cricket.
- Dukes Club Match Cricket Ball (Pink) – This pink ball from Dukes is among the most popular balls used in club and school cricket matches across England. The ball is made from good quality leather and has Perma anti-scruff finish which lasts a long time. The ball, weighing 156 grams, is entirely hand-sewn and has a cortex centre which ensures retention of shape even after aggressive shots. This ball is suitable for matches of 20 overs.
- Dukes Velocity Cricket Ball – This is another cricket ball from Dukes that is suitable for club, school and recreational matches. Red in colour and weighing 156 grams, this ball is fully hand-stitched and has anti-scruff finish. The ball is made out of club quality Chrome tanned leather and has a cortex centre which ensures that the ball retains its shape throughout the match.
VKS is your go-to place for all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing, accessories or protective gear. VKS offers premium quality cricket gear from the best-known brands at affordable prices. We also have cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.