No products in the basket.
Whether you are a seasoned professional cricket player or an amateur, a good cricket bag is a staple for you for it will keep your precious cricket equipment in one place, make it easy to transport and carry your cricket gear from one place to another, and last but not the least, keep it safe from damage due to weather, force, liquids, etc. Therefore, you need to select your cricket bag carefully, checking it for space, durability, convenience and the comfort of carrying. Here are the top 5 bags that VKS recommends –
- Infinity IXN 800 Players Edition Wheelie Bag – This bag, large enough to accommodate both cricket gear and clothing, is well-suited for club matches as well as tours. The top of the bag has a zipped compartment made especially for holding clothes and batting pads, and keeping them separate from the rest of the gear. Below this compartment is another storage area which has sections for gloves, helmet, footwear and other gear. The bag has 3 front compartments which are of great help in organising smaller things. The bottom of the bag has a fully padded storage area for 2 bats. Made with 1680 Denier Polyester, this bag is made to last a long time.
- Gunn & Moore Original Wheelie Duffle – A duffle bag with wheels – it has the best of both worlds! A bag with dimensions 96cm x 41cm x 32cm and with a capacity of 126 litres, it is built to store all of your cricket gear and more. The bag has two separate internal bat pockets and a shoe tunnel, and the provision for internal customization. Made with 1680 Denier Polyester, this bag promises durability for years.
- Gray Nicolls Test Wheelie Cricket Bag – Like everything else from Gray Nicolls, this bag too stands out because of its great features and high quality. The bag has a hard structured base and a stand-up design which allows the bag to be stored in compact spaces vertically without falling. The bag’s high-quality wheels and full-length runners make the bag extremely stable and maneuverable. The bag’s bat pockets can hold 3 bats and it has 8 more compartments for storing other gear. The bag’s dimensions are 96cm x 40cm x 40cm.
- Kookaburra Pro Players Wheelie Bag – Kookaburra is one of the top brands in the world of cricket, and this bag is a testimony of the quality it offers. The bag has a double decker design and several compartments for easier storage and organisation. The bag has separate sections for holding bats, footwear and cricket hemet. Made from heavy duty tarpaulin and a mix of denim cotton and braided fabric, it can withstand rough handling and extreme weather. The wheels of the bag are heavy duty and the reinforced pull handle makes it very easy to roll the bag.
- Adidas XT 1.0 Wheelie Cricket Bag – Equipped with multiple features and a great capacity, this bag from Adidas is popular among professional players who go on cricket tours. The bag has a large open main compartment which can store the majority of your cricket gear. Like all good bags, this too has separate internal compartments for cricket footwear and helmet. The hard base of the bag adds to the safety of the equipment. The padded pull handle and durable and maneuverable wheels make it very easy to roll the bag.
Want to get your hands on one of these superb cricket bags? VKS has the best bags from the top brands in the world of cricket, and shopping with us is super easy as we have a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bag and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. We follow all safety protocols and maintain social-distancing so that you have a stress-free and safe shopping experience. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!