No products in the basket.
The importance of good cricket shoes in the game of cricket cannot be overstated as players are on their feet all the time – walking, running, jumping and sprinting. Shoes that fit well, are comfortable and conducive to movement help players in focusing on their game better. VKS has top models of cricket shoes from the best of brands in the world of cricket. Here’s a glimpse of VKS’ top picks for cricket shoes under ￡120 –
- Adidas Vector Mid Cricket Shoe – If you are a bowler, then this shoe is among the best in terms of comfort and support. This shoe offers a great fit and keeps the foot stable with its new revolutionary BOA tightening system. The bevelled heel of the shoe is conducive to a smooth transition from jumping to landing, and the internal support cage and mid-cut heel height help in stabilizing the foot efficiently. The shoe had EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel for additional comfort.
- Payntr Bodyline 225 Bowling Spike – If you are a fast bowler, then this shoe is for you. The upper of the shoe has been made from double layered Microfiber PU (Polyurethane) for maximum strength and durability. The air holes in the upper give breathability and aid in moisture management. The topline collar has been cut to mid height for extra ankle support without being restrictive for the player’s movement. The 30mm Velcro strap has been positioned strategically – it looks the foot down and keeps it stable when the player is running at full speed.
- Adidas 22yds Boost Cricket Shoe – This shoe is known for giving incredible energy return and cushioning. It comes with the new revolutionary BOA tightening system that is much more efficient than the traditional lacing system. The ultra-sharp TPU outsole of the shoe provides optimal grip and lightweight feel. The running tongue and soft upper of the shoe offer incredible comfort to the player. The shoe has support in the key forefoot area for quick multi directional movements.
- Asics Gel Advance 6 Cricket Shoe – This robust shoe is extremely lightweight with top level cushioning gel which also makes it an extremely comfortable shoe. With this shoe, players can be assured of a secure footing on the pitch as the shoe has enhanced support to keep the foot stable.
- Adidas Vector Cricket Shoe – This shoe is suitable for both batsmen and bowlers. The detachable strap of the shoe helps in keeping the foot of the player stable. The outsole of the shoe is made from TPU material which is not durable but also lightweight. The EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel provides additional cushioning and enhances the comfort of the shoe. The bevelled heel of the shoe helps in a smooth transition from jumping to landing while bowling.
- New Balance CK4040 Cricket Bowling Shoe – A show designed especially for bowling, it has been equipped with excellent support in the ankle area. The design of the shoe is well suited for medium and fast bowlers because of the great stability that it provides to the foot. Also, the shoe has an 11-spike configuration design. The Revlite midsole of the shoe keeps it lightweight and enhances its comfort.
VKS is your go-to place for all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing, accessories or protective gear. VKS offers premium quality cricket gear from the best-known brands at affordable prices. We also have cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.