No products in the basket.
Top Adidas Cricket Shoes to Buy in 2020
Adidas is among the top manufacturers of cricket shoes in the world of cricket. It keeps in mind important factors including weight, durability, comfort, flexibility and balance while designing its cricket shoes, which is why the brand’s cricket shoes are preferred by cricketers from all across the world. At VKS, we have the top models of the brand’s shoes available at our brick-and-mortar store and online website. Here are our top picks for Adidas cricket shoes –
- Adidas Vector Mid Cricket Shoe – The shoe has the traditional lacing system and the new BOA tightening system which keeps the foot firmly in place throughout the game. The bevelled heel ensures that the player transitions smoothly from jumping to landing. The shoe’s internal support cage and a mid-cut heel height work to stabilize the player during bowling motion. The shoe’s EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel gives added comfort to the player.
- Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoe – This robust shoe, made for spin, medium and fast bowlers, has shown proven performance in all kinds of games. The TPU material of the shoe keeps its weight on the lower side. The EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel enhances the comfort of the shoe by providing additional cushioning. The band of power midfoot straps holds the foot in place even during aggressive movement. The toe area of the shoe is quite soft which adds to the comfort of the foot while moving.
- Adidas 22yds Boost Cricket Shoe – This exciting new shoe has been built with Boost for incredible energy return and cushioning. The innovative ultra-sharp TPU outsole not only provides optimal grip, but also plays a part in the lightweight feel of the shoe. The new BOA tightening system holds the foot in place during movement. The cutouts in the midfoot and heel reduce the weight of the shoe and help in moisture management.
- Adidas Vector Cricket Shoe – This shoe is suitable for both batsmen and bowlers. Made of TPU, it boasts of low weight. The detachable straps are easy to use and comfortable. They are also quite robust and help in holding the foot in place during quick multi-directional movements. The bevelled heel of the boot aids in smooth transition between the jumping and landing phase during the bowling motion. The upper material of the shoe is soft, light, comfortable and lightweight.
- Adidas 22yds Cricket Shoe – A cricket shoe made especially for batsmen, it gives the wearer that low to the ground feel which enables them to react to anything that is thrown at them while occupying the crease. The upper has been designed to offer support and stability to the key forefoot area and aid in quick multidirectional movements. The design of the show opens in the midfoot and heel to provide efficient moisture management, breathability and lightness that is needed for spending long hours in the field comfortably.
Is Adidas your favourite brand for cricket shoes? Then you need not go any further. VKS is your go-to place for all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing, accessories or protective gear. VKS offers premium quality cricket gear from Kookaburra and other best-known brands at affordable prices. We also have cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.