No products in the basket.
Like cricket bats, cricket balls too have to follow their own set of rules for professional games. A sound cricket ball will have a cork interior with twine wound around it and a red leather covering. Even the seam of the ball has to be meticulous – raised seam of six rows of stitching. This will give the ball its unique aerodynamic qualities and its swing, cut and spin.
At VKS, we have top-quality balls from Duke, the most renowned brands for cricket balls in the world of cricket. Check out their unique features here –
- Dukes Crown Prince Cricket Ball (5 1/2oz) – This ball truly is the crown prince of balls. The top quality, fully hand-sewn ball is made using the best English Alum tanned leather which is handled carefully and given a traditional finish. The ball’s weight is optimum at 156 gms. This tough ball is the most suitable for top-level league cricket matches which last 50 overs or more.
- Dukes Prince Cricket Ball (5 1/2oz) – This top-quality ball is made from English alum tanned leather. The ball is fully hand-sewn and has a traditional greased finish. It has a tough cortex centre for shape retention even after repeated hitting with the bat. This ball, owing to its high-quality materials and meticulous construction, is a great choice premier league cricket matches.
- Dukes Select Cricket Ball (156 g) – A budget ball but it comes with excellent features. The ball is made with carefully selected high-quality leather and is completely hand-sewn. The cortex centre helps in retaining the shape of the ball in long, aggressive matches. The ball has a perma anti-scuff finish. It is an excellent choice for high standard club cricket matches.
- Dukes Cadet Cricket Ball Junior – Does your child enjoy playing cricket and wants to pursue it as a serious passion? Then give him/her serious equipment to play with. This ball, made from premium quality leather has a cork and rubber interior. It is fully hand-sewn and has a traditional greased finish. This ball is the perfect choice for top standard junior club and school cricket.
- Dukes Club Match Cricket Ball (156g) Pink – A pink ball because why not? This high-quality ball is made from good quality leather and has a cortex centre for shape retention even after repeated hitting. The ball is fully hand-sewn and has a perma anti-scuff finish. This ball is the best suited for school and club cricket.
Is Dukes your favourite brand for cricket balls? Then you need not go any further. VKS is your go-to place for all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing, accessories or protective gear. VKS offers premium quality cricket gear from Kookaburra and other best-known brands at affordable prices. We also have cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.