No products in the basket.
Cricket has always been a captivating sport that requires a great deal of skill and high-quality equipment. Amongst the essential tools to play the game, cricket bats hold the utmost importance. The best way to buy a bat will always be in person from a physical store where you can see and try out the feel of all the bats on display.For those that do not have a store nearby, many reputable stores have a fantastic online presence.
The convenience of buying your cricket bat online
- Wide selection: Online platformscan offer you a myriad of options from various brands from around the world at a single click.
- Detailed descriptions: You can easily find detailed descriptions, specifications, and customer reviews of the bats before making a purchase.
- Price comparison: You can scroll through different vendors to compare the prices and grab the best deals.
- Convenience: The major benefit of online shopping is the convenience it offers. You can buy the best cricket bat right from the comfort of your home.
- Availability: Whether it is late in the night or early in morning, the online store is always open to cater to your needs.
The things to consider before buying your cricket bat online
- Research: To make an informed decision, thoroughly go through the brands, bat models, descriptions and only buy from reputable stores that show a telephone number and address on their website. If they ask you to contact them by email only, that should raise alarm bells. Find out where they operate from and are they an authorised stockist of the brand you are buying. Remember you want to buy a bat with a manufacturers guarantee…..you do not want to find you have no recourse if you have a problem with your bat.
- Expert guidance: You may want to consult an expert before making a purchase. The type of cricket bat may differ according to the pitch and playing style – that can only be judged by those in the know. Contact the online store with your questions, whether this be via email or actually calling them on the phone.
- Size: The size of the cricket bat must be according to your height and playing position.
- Return policy: You may want to buy from a vendor who allows you to return/exchange the bat in case it does not meet the weight and feel you want..
- Budget: Determine your budget beforehand. There are many brands that can prove to be quite expensive, while there are some that provide bats in all budget ranges.
Online shopping has become a boon for the cricket enthusiasts. Offering a wide range of bats from around the globe, VKS, based in London is your ultimate stop for online shopping of cricket bats. Not only do we stock the premium bats but also provide insightful knowledge on selecting the one made for you!