No products in the basket.
Best Cricket Spikes to Buy in 2020
For cricketers, the importance of the right cricket spikes cannot be overstated. In cricket, the players have to run quickly to score points, and therefore, it is important that they wear shoes that aid them in doing that. It is also important their shoes have a good grip so that they do not slip on the ground. Top cricket equipment manufacturers put a lot of thought and research into designing the perfect cricket spikes. Here are our top picks for cricket spikes in 2020 –
- Payntr Bodyline 225 Cricket Spike – Designed specially for fast bowlers, it is among the top cricket shoes available in the market. The bowling boot’s upper is made from double layered Microfiber PU (Polyurethane) which gives maximum strength and durability, and also has air holes for moisture management. The topline collar has been cut to mid height to provide extra support to the ankle without compromising the freedom of movement. The strategically positioned 30mm Velcro ensures that the foot is locked down and held in place while running at full speed.
- Payntr X-MK 3 Cricket Spike Shoes – This stunning cricket shoe offers the best of both worlds – the comfort and flexibility of a running shoe and the traction of a traditional spike cricket shoe. The shoe has a lightweight and breathable design which has made it a hit among pro players. The anti-roll insole and padded heel cup of the shoe provides stability to the player and prevents sideways movement.
- New Balance CK4040 Cricket Bowling Shoe – This top of the class traditional bowling shoe comes with a high cut ankle line and velcro strap for extra support and stability, features that work well in the favour of medium and fast bowlers. The 11 spike configuration design offers excellent traction on the field. The Revlite sole system offers durability and keeps the shoe lightweight.
- Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoe 2019 – Adidas is known for having made some of the top cricket shoes in the world of cricket, and this one is no different. The robust shoe has been designed keeping in mind durability, comfort and stability of the player. The shoe uses TPU which makes it lightweight. The EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel offers added cushioning for superior comfort. The bevelled heel of the shoe allows for a smooth transition between the jumping and landing phase during the bowling motion.
- Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoe – This excellent shoe is made from TPU material for keeping it lightweight, and the EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel gives added cushioning which enhances the comfort of the shoe. The band of power midfoot strap locks the foot and holds it in place despite all the movement. The bevelled heel of the shoe ensures that the transition between the jumping and landing phase during the bowling motion is smooth and safe.
Want to get your hands on one of these great cricket spikes ? VKS has the latest cricket shoes from the top brands in the world of cricket, and shopping with us is super easy as we have both a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. We also follow all safety protocols, so shopping with us is a safe experience. Shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!