No products in the basket.
A cricket bag is one of the most important things that you will be investing in because it will keep your cricket equipment safe and in one place. A good cricket bag will make it a cakewalk to carry all your cricket equipment across local clubs, cities and even different countries and protect it from getting damaged in transit. So, choose your cricket bag carefully and think of it as an essential investment. Kookaburra, one of the world’s favourite cricket brands, has a range of cricket bags with lots of features. You can check out their stylish, durable and affordable cricket bags here –
- Kookaburra Pro Players Wheelie Bag – This bag is for cricketers who often tour internationally to play cricket. The bag’s double decker design makes storage of cricket equipment really convenient. It is made of heavy tarpaulin and mixture of cotton denim and braided fabric which makes this bag really durable. The bag has two external batting pad compartments and two separate padded sections for storing bats. There are separate sections for cricket shoes and a helmet as well.
- Kookaburra Pro Tour Wheelie Bag – 2019 – One of our top-selling bags from 2019, this one is perfect for carrying on tours. The bag, made from tarpaulin and a mix of denim and cotton braided fabric has multitude of compartments for convenient storage of all cricket equipment. The bag has external vented compartments for batting pads, two padded compartments for cricket bats, and a plethora of pockets for other items. The wheels and the pull handle are quite heavy-duty.
- Kookaburra Pro 1.0 Wheelie Bag – A brand new bag for the season 2020, its design and shape have been improved for better utilisation of space. The bag has external batting pad pockets and two pockets for bats. The bag also has separate helmet and shoe sections. The wheels and the pull handle are tough and capable of withstanding rough use. The bag, with its capacity of a whopping 159 litres has multiple compartments, is well-suited for storing all your cricket equipment and more.
- Kookaburra Pro Players Duffle Bag – 2020 – This grey and green duffle bag is stylish as well as functional. Its ergonomic design with multiple compartments ensures that all your cricket equipment fits conveniently into it. The bat has an external padded bat sleeve for 2 bats and separate compartments for batting pads. The bottom of the bag is fitted with a rubber sheet for extra protection. The capacity of the bag is 110 litres.
- Kookaburra Pro 400 Wheelie Bag – A bright and stylish bag, this one is preferred by both seasoned cricketers and beginners. The bag has a capacity of 136 litres and multiple compartments for storing all your cricket equipment securely. There are separate sections for crickets bats, batting pads, helmet and shoes. The wheels of the bag are strong and the robust pull handle makes it very easy to roll the bag anywhere.
Want to upgrade your cricket bag this year? VKS has bags from Kookaburra and other top brands in the world of cricket, and shopping with us is super easy as we have both a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!