No products in the basket.
Cricket equipment from the top
brands usually costs a bomb, but on VKS.com, we make sure that we have cricket
gear from the best of brands for all kinds of budgets. We also have generous
discount offers into the bargain. In this blog, we have curated a list of the
top batting gloves from brands including GM, Gray Nicolls and Kookaburra to buy
for under £50! Check them out –
- Gray Nicolls Prestige Batting Gloves – Gray Nicolls is one of the most prestigious names in the cricket industry and everything it makes is of top-notch quality. It has a traditional finger design with a curved Fibre Shield covering all the fingers. There is flat fibre added at the back of the hand of the glove for added protection. The glove’s protection factor is enhanced by a three-sectioned side impact bar made of EV. The high-quality leather palms offer exceptional feel, grip and durability apart from excellent moisture management.
- GM 808 Limited Edition Batting Gloves 2019 – One of the best gloves of 2019, these gloves are made using PU and have leather palms. The PU back of hand provides great flexibility and comfort. The gloves use both sausage and split-finger design for ease of movement and grip; the thumb uses a split-finger design for enhanced flexibility. In white and matte silver colour, not only do these gloves aid in a great performance, but they look stylish as well.
- Kookaburra Kahuna 2.0 Batting Gloves – Blending stunning design and effective functionality, these gloves, available for less than £50, offer a bang for the buck. The soft Rome sheep leather palms with max flow ventilation keep the palms comfortable and effectively sweat-free. To add to the comfort factor of the gloves are rounded cotton fingers with five protection chambers. The wide towel wristband with hook and loop fastening makes it super easy to put on and take off the gloves.
- Ton Test Opener II Batting Gloves – Made from top-quality leather, these gloves are comfortable, lightweight and great protecting the hand from impact from a fact-paced leather ball. The leather palms come with ventilation holes to keep the hands from getting too sweaty while playing. The fingers of the gloves are quite flexible and the front fingers come with extra HD protection. The side protection bolsters elevate the protection level of the gloves. The fibre inserts in the glove work well for shock absorption.
- New Balance TC 860 Batting Gloves – The palms of these excellent gloves are made using premium quality sheep leather and the back of the gloves are in resilient PU. The crosslink foam padding offers both comfortability and a high level of protection. The high grade stretchable and ventilated gussets contribute effectively to managing moisture.
is your go-to cricket store for not only batting gloves but all your cricket
equipment including cricket helmets, gloves, aero strippers, Abdo guards, arm
guards, batting pads, chest guards, jock protective briefs, thigh guards,
wicket keeping inners, wicket keeping pads and wicket keeping gloves. VKS
offers this premium quality cricket protection gear from the best-known brands
at affordable prices. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com
and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.