No products in the basket.
Check Out These Excellent Cricket Bags From Infinity That Cost Less Than £100!
Infinity is one of the top-selling cricket brands in the UK. Its products are loved by one and all because they are high-quality and yet they don’t burn a hole in one’s pocket. Cricketers swear by the durability of their products and we, at VKS, always keep our stocks updated with the latest offerings from the brand. This time, we have for you a list of their cricket bags that are durable, ergonomically designed, stylish and cost less than £100! Here is a glimpse of them for you –
- Infinity IXN 800 Players Edition Wheelie Bag – The size and features of this bag make it suitable for both tours and club matches. The bag has a pull out handle and a padded grab handle so you can carry it how you feel comfortable. The bag has three compartments in the front and one at the bag so organisation of items becomes easier. The interior of the bag is also compartmentalized to accommodate cricket helmet, shoes, pads and other items separately. The bag, made out of 1680 Denier Polyester, is strong and durable.
- Infinity IXN 900 Players Edition Wheelie Duffle – This bag is a duffle with wheels – the best of both worlds! The bag zipped compartments on the outside for storing batting pads, and the interior of the bag can be used for storing other cricket equipment. The bag has adjustable padded shoulder straps which make it comfortable to carry the bag when it cannot be rolled on the floor. Made of 1680 denier polyester, this bag is meant to have a long life.
- Infinity IXN Team Wheelie – This bag is perfect for carrying the team kit to practice and matches. It has the capacity to carry multiple pads, gloves, bats, helmets plus more with ease. The bag also has an extra large side compartment for carrying smaller items like balls, bails, counters, drinks. The padded base of the bag can be easily taken out and cleaned. The fabric of the bag, 1680 denier polyester makes sure that the bag can withstand weather conditions and rough use.
- Infinity IXN 500 Wheelie Bag – The price of the bag is low but nowhere does it compromise on space, features or quality. The bag has a 3-wheel design for greater stability. The pull handle makes it very easy to roll the bag. The bag has a large interior compartment and 2 zipped compartments on the outside for additional storage space. The bag’s bottom padding can be taken out easily and cleaned.
- Infinity IXN 700 Duffle Bag – Another budget bag from Infinity, this one is the duffle version of the 900 model. The bag has zipped compartments on the sides for batting pads, so the main compartment of the bag has more space for storing other cricket equipment. The interior of the bag has two fully padded bat pockets. There is a separate, ventilated shoe tunnel in the front of the bag. The padded shoulder straps make it very easy to carry the bag.
Looking to upgrade your cricket kit? VKS is your go-to place for all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing, accessories or protective gear. VKS offers premium quality cricket gear from the best-known brands at affordable prices. We also have cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.