No products in the basket.
Cricket Bags From Kookaburra That Will Leave You Spoiled For Choice
The Australian brand Kookaburra is known for its excellent quality, ergonomic designs and great aesthetics. While the brand is very well known for its bats, it also does an excellent job at creating other cricket-related products like cricket bags, cricket clothing and cricket protective gear. In this blog, we will show you a glimpse of the best cricket bags from the brand that will not only keep your cricket equipment safe, but also help you make a statement on the pitch –
- Kookaburra Pro Players Wheelie Bag 2020 – This wheelie bag from Kookaburra will give you all the space you need for your cricket equipment. It is especially suited for overseas tours when you need to carry extras of everything just to be on the safe side. It has a double decker design for the convenience of storage and organisation. The bag, made from heavy duty tarpaulin and a mixture of denim cotton and braided fabric, is very durable.
- Kookaburra Pro Wheelie Tour Bag 2019 – A good looking bag in beautiful colours – grey, navy and green, and with Kookaburra’s iconic logo, this one has multiple compartments to help you keep your cricket gear organised. The bag, made from heavy duty tarpaulin, denim cotton and braided fabric, has a tapered design for greater stability. There is a special padded compartment for two cricket bats, a separate unit for footwear, and a separate section for the helmet.
- Kookaburra Pro 1.0 Wheelie Bag – This bag breaks away from Kookaburra’s usual branding in colours of green. It has external padded bat pockets for holding 2 bats and separate sections for footwear and helmet. The bag’s wheels and pull handle are quite sturdy. The bag has a capacity of 159 litres.
- Kookaburra Pro Players Duffle Bag 2020 – A recently launched bag, it is in great demand because it is a steal at its price. The padded straps on the bag have an airflow mesh design for comfort. There are padded pockets for 2 bats and multiple compartments to keep your gear well organised. The rubberised bottom of the bag offers extra protection. The bag has a capacity of 110 litres.
- Kookaburra Pro 4000 Wheelie Bag – This stunning bag in shades of blue has all that you need in a cricket bag. Boasting of a capacity of 136 litres, it has a tapered design for greater stability. The bag separate sections for all your essential cricket gear – 2 bats, footwear and helmet. The wheels are attached to a heavy duty structure on the bag and the pull handle is also quite durable.
A good cricket bag can go a long way in helping you keep your cricket gear secure, and at VKS, we have options from the top brands that will leave you spoiled for choice. Shopping with us is super easy too as we have both a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!