No products in the basket.
The year 2019 has been an exciting one for the world of cricket. First, we had the ICC Cricket World Cup in which England bagged the trophy, and then we had the Ashes 2019 Cricket Series, is the first Test series of the inaugural 2019–21 ICC World Test Championship. VKS too is supporting these exciting developments in the field of cricket in its own ways. We are now offering fantastic discounts on our bats – as much as 38% on some of the best models! Here are some of the best bats you could own for less than £300 –
- GM Diamond 909 Cricket Bat – A new entrant in the arena of cricket, this one has all the great features that you would expect from a GM bat. The iconic Ben Stokes has contributed in developing this series, so you should expect nothing but the absolute best from this bat. Made using unbleached Grade 1 English willow, it has an L540 blade design that makes for a more dynamic sweet spot. Though the length of the blade is shorter than the L555 blade, the handle is elongated so that the bat is of the standard size. The optimized F4.5 face dynamics balance the power all across the blade and give greater control to the batsman.
- Gray Nicolls Oblivion Stealth 5 Star Lite Cricket Bat – Lightweight but powerful, this bat is perfect to lead you into the new cricket season in 2020. Made with excellent quality English willow, this bat’s shape and contours have been done in a manner that it aids quick hand speed. The thick edges and full profile equip the batsman with great power.
- Kookaburra Kahuna 2.0 Cricket Bat 2019 – A new bat from the Kookaburra family, this bat has the brand’s stunning graphics and some amazing features which makes it suitable for all kinds of players. The bat, made from top quality English willow has big edges and a huge profile to give batsmen the power that they need to deliver smashing shots. The round powerdrive handle comes fitted with a snake grip to help the players have a firm hold on the bat.
- SS TON Gold Edition Cricket Bat – From the SS Ton Family, here comes another superb bat that promises performance. Made using Grade 1 English willow, the bat has a face design profile with thick edges to lend the batsman more power. The weight of the bat ranges between 2lbs 8oz to 2lbs 10oz and this lightness helps with balance and a smooth pickup.
- Infinity Modus “Platinum Extreme” Cricket Bat – The bat not only has a name which sounds weighty but its features speak volumes about the greatness of the bat. The top quality English willow has been used for making this bat. It has a full profile shape and is available in short handle and long blade versions. The bat’s weight is on the heavier side but it is perfect for those who play the power stroke play game. The long sweet spot area extends from low on the blade to the higher side. The top quality 12-piece handle complements the perfection of this bat.
Looking for the perfect cricket bat for yourself? VKS has bats from the best brands in the world, and shopping with us is super easy as we have both a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!