No products in the basket.
Are you thinking of buying new cricket shoes this season? Check out these expertly designed cricket shoes from one of the top footwear brands in the world of cricket – Payntr.
- Payntr Bodyline 225 Bowling Spike – Bowling cricket shoes are as good as the spikes they have on them, and Payntr has mastered the art of getting the spikes right. They have a reinforced 7/4 spike formation outsole plate with 2mm high TPU lugs across the centre of the outsole which reduces the force through the foot while landing and 5mm lugs around perimeter of the outsole for enhancing grip and traction in delivery stride. The upper of the boot is made from double layered Micro Fibre PU (Polyurethane) for maximum strength and durability and it also has air holes for breathability.
- Payntr X-MK 3 Cricket Spike Shoes – The Payntr X MK 3 cricket shoe offers has combined the comfort and flexibility of a running shoe with the traction of a traditional spike cricket shoe. The elegant white and yellow shoe is lightweight and has a design that ensures breathability. The shoe has strength-tested PU upper and additional toe protection for lasting support.
- Payntr Bodyline 124 Cricket Spike – A good batting shoe is lighweight and responsive, and this Payntr shoe is both. It has a mesh knitted upper with Micro Fibre PU (Polyurethane) overlays around pressure points for extra support and protection. The low cut topline collar promises maximum speed and agility. The firm TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) heel cup is not only comfortable, but it also holds the foot in place securely for extra support.
- Payntr V Spike Cricket Shoes – This is an excellent budget shoe for batsmen. The seamless microfibre PU upper is durable and offers maximum stability in the game. The air holes in the upper help in moisture management by enabling breathability. The insole of the shoe is made from EVA that is known for its great shock absorption abilities and spring. The TPU sole plate of the shoe has been designed with traditional spikes that provide maxiumum traction across the ground.
- Payntr Pimple V Cricket Shoes – A budget shoe but it does not compromise on quality and design. The batting shoe is has responsive padding around the ankle and neckline for a high level of comfort, protection and support. The honeycombe insole of the shoe provides cushioning to the arch of the foot. The durable rubber sole offers the optimum level of traction on the ground.
Looking for the perfect cricket shoes for yourself? Whether you are a batsman or a bowler, VKS Cricket has the latest models of cricket shoes for you from the best of brands including Adidas, Payntr, Asics, Gunn & Moore, Gray-Nicolls, Kookaburra and New Balance. We also offer replacement spikes and rubber studs for all models of cricket shoes. Our range of products is available for you both in-store and on the website. Shop online for your cricket shoes and the rest of your cricket equipment, and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase!