No products in the basket.
In the last blog, we talked about the top cricket shirts you could buy at VKS at discounted prices. Well, your cricket uniform is incomplete without a pair of good trousers, so in this blog, that’s what we are going to focus on. Here’s a glimpse of the cricket trousers available on VKS –
- Adidas Cricket Trousers – Adidas is not only excellent at creating cricket shirts, but it has also done an equally good job with its cricket trousers as well in terms of fabric, fit and design. The fabric used is soft, but durable and capable of withstanding rough use. The fabric and fit are such that they allow easy movement. The trousers are available from size Small (30’’) to XXL (46’’).
- Kookaburra Pro Players Cricket Trousers – Kookaburra is a winner when it comes to functional and minimal design. The plain white trousers have the Kookaburra branding on the left leg. The stretchable fabric of the trousers, comprising of 100% polyester pique, allows for easy movement. Furthermore, the trousers have a loose fit so that protective gear can be worn underneath.
- GM Premier Cricket Trousers – GM is one of the top cricket brands in the world, and be it a bat or a trouser, their products will not let you down. This trouser is made from 100% Two-way stretch Polyester Fabric that dries up quickly and allows for easy movement. The waist is fully elasticated and the trouser has two side pockets. They also offer different leg sizes – from 29” to unfinished 37” leg.
- Gray Nicolls Cricket Trousers – Another superb product from Gray Nicolls. These trousers are comfortable, durable, and their price doesn’t burn a hole in the pocket. The standard fit cricket trousers are made of a durable polyester twill fabric. They have a fly front with an elasticated waistband. There are two side pockets too and the hem is unfinished so that you can get the legs made of a custom length. The sizes available range from Small to XXX-Large.
- VKS Cricket Trousers – Our designers have studied the top-performing cricket trousers and used their features for making this one. The soft feel mesh fabric is well-ventilated and helps the player keep cool and dry. The waist is elasticated and has a drawstring for better fitting. The leg is unfinished, so you can get it custom-made according to your size. There are 3 sizes in these trousers – Large, XX-Large and XXX-Large.
Inspired to complete your cricket uniform? VKS offers premium quality cricket clothing from the best-known brands at affordable prices. We have cricket shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. We also sell the complete cricket protection gear at our store and on our online shop. Shop at our cricket store in Ealing or order with us online for completing your cricket kit!