No products in the basket.
If you are a passionate cricketer, then you must look like one whether you go to play on the pitch or practice with teammates. Wearing the right cricket uniform when you practice will help you get comfortable with it and you will be able to focus better on the game on the big day of the match. You and the team can even decide to wear bespoke cricket club clothing – it will help in developing team spirit and belongingness among the members of the team.
Here is a glimpse of the clothing we have in stock at VKS –
- Cricket Shirts – At VKS, we have comfortable and durable cricket shirts in shades of white from several brands including Adidas, Gray Nicolls, Infinity, Gunn & Moore and Kookaburra. All the shirts have a minimalistic design. Depending on the season you are shopping for, you can choose between full-sleeved shirts and half-sleeved shirts.
- Cricket Trousers – Cricket trousers are an important part of the outfit as they influence your flexibility and ease of movement on the pitch. Cricket trousers should fit well; they should not be too tight and have sufficient space to accommodate the Abdo guard and jockstrap. Also, their fabric should be sweat absorbent to keep the player dry on the pitch. At VKS, you can buy cricket trousers from Kookaburra, Gray Nicolls, Gunn & Moore, Infinity and Adidas.
- Cricket Socks – Though a seemingly small part of the cricket outfit, they play an important role in keeping the player comfortable on the pitch. Good cricket socks absorb sweat effectively keeping the feet cool, dry and securely positioned in the cricket shoe. On VKS.com, you can check out cricket socks from Horizen, Gunn & Moore and Kookaburra.
- Cricket Sweaters – Cricket season in England generally starts at the end of April and lasts till the second half of September. So, you have to factor in the cold weather of the season and ensure that you buy cricket sweaters to keep yourself warm while playing. We have some excellent white and off-white sweaters from Adidas and other brands, and you can choose between full-sleeved and sleeveless sweaters.
- Cricket Baselayers – Cricket Baselayers are a layer of clothes that are worn underneath the cricket shirt and trousers. Thus, they are directly in contact with the skin. Baselayers have to be soft, durable and effective at wicking moisture and sweat. You can buy excellent quality baselayers from Gunn & Moore, Kookaburra and Adidas on our website or from our Bond Street store.
- Cricket Underwear – Like baselayers, cricket underwear is in close contact with the skin. So, it has to be soft and good at absorbing sweat and moisture to keep the player dry and comfortable. At VKS, we have some top quality cricket underwear which you can buy online our website.
- Cricket Caps/Hats – Practising under the hot sun in summer calls for cricket caps on the pitch. On VKS.com, you can buy excellent quality cricket caps and hats in different colours.
Looking for the right cricket clothing? At VKS, we have the latest cricket clothing from the top brands and you can also get bespoke cricket club clothing made for your team. Shopping with us is super easy too as we have both a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!