No products in the basket.
Have You Checked Out the Top Store for Cricket Equipment in London?
Without a doubt, skills are the most important factor that make a good cricketer. However, the role of good cricket equipment in one’s performance cannot be ignored. A bat which suits the playing style of the batsman can help them make more powerful and accurate shots. Good cricket spike shoes can help a bowler have more control over the movements. A good cricket bag can ensure that a player’s cricket gear is in one place and safe, thus, allowing them to have more peace of mind. Thus, good cricket equipment compliments a cricketer’s performance.
VKS is the top store for cricket equipment in London. We have genuine products from the top brands in the world of cricket that have been tested for quality and performance. So, whether you are a professional player looking for the top-of-the-range products or just getting the hang of playing the game and looking for entry-level products, VKS is your one-stop shop for any kind of cricket gear. Here is a glimpse of our product range –
- Cricket Bats – VKS has cricket bats from the top brands in the world of cricket including Gunn & Moore, Gray Nicolls, Infinity, Kookaburra, CA, Adidas, MRF, SF Stanford, SS Ton, SG, New Balance and Keeley. VKS has the top-of-the-range bats that are used by professional international players as well as entry level cricket bats. We also offer knocking in and bat preparation services with quick turnaround times.
- Cricket Balls – VKS has cricket balls from the top brand – Dukes. It also offers excellent quality cricket balls from its home brand – VKS. If you are looking for soft training balls, then those are available at VKS too.
- Cricket Protection – Cricket protection equipment is crucial to the game as injuries on the pitch due to flying balls are not uncommon. Batsmen are at a risk from flying balls. Fielders need gloves to protect their fingers from impact from the balls when they catch them. VKS has all types of cricket protective gear – Batting Gloves from Gray Nicolls, Gunn & Moore, Infinity, Kookaburra, Adidas, New Balance, SS Ton and VKS, Fielding Gloves from Aero, Omtex and Gray Nicolls, 2 in 1 Strippers from Aero, Kookaburra and VKS, Abdo Guards, Arm Guards from Gunn & Moore, Gray Nicolls, Kookaburra, Aero and VKS, Batting Pads from Gunn & Moore, Kookaburra, Gray Nicolls, Infinity, SS Ton, Adidas, New Balance, Salix and VKS, Chest Guards from Aero, Gray Nicolls, Kookaburra and VKS, Cricket Helmets from Masuri, Shrey, Kookaburra, Gunn & Moore and Gray Nicolls, Jock Protective Briefs, Thigh Guards from Aero, VKS and Kookaburra, Wicket-Keeping Inners from Aero and VKS, Wicket Keeping Pads from Kookaburra, Gray Nicolls and SS Ton and Wicket Keeping Gloves from SS Ton, Kookaburra, Gray Nicolls, Infinity and Puma.
- Cricket Footwear – Walking, running, sprinting, chasing, jumping – cricket is a game in which one is always on their feet. Therefore, it is very important to invest in a good pair of cricket shoes that fit well and keep the foot comfortable and stable without restricting movement. VKS has specialised cricket shoes from brands like Adidas, Payntr, Asics, Gunn & Moore, Gray Nicolls, Kookaburra and New Balance that suit the requirements of bowlers, batsmen and fielders.
- Cricket Bags – You can focus on the game better if you have peace of mind, and a good cricket bag can go a long way in ensuring that keeping your valuable cricket equipment in one place and safely. You choose between cricket bags from top brands like Gunn & Moore, Kookaburra, Gray Nicolls, Adidas, New Balance and Infinity. VKS has wheelie bags, duffle bags and bags that combine the best of both worlds. Each of the bags has separate compartments for different things, so all of your cricket gear is organized properly and different pieces are not knocking into each other.
- Cricket Clothing – Like all other sports, professional cricket also has a uniform. This uniform not only keeps the players comfortable on the pitch but it also reinforces their identity as a team. VKS has cricket shirts from Adidas, Infinity, Gray Nicolls, Kookaburra, Gunn & Moore and VKS, cricket trousers from Adidas, Infinity, Gray Nicolls, Kookaburra, Gunn & Moore and VKS, cricket socks from Horizon, Gunn & Moore and Kookaburra, cricket sweaters from Adidas and Gunn & Moore, cricket baselayers from Gunn & Moore and Kookaburra, cricket underwear from Omtex and cricket caps from Gray Nicolls and Gunn & Moore. VKS also has cricket club clothing from Brentham CC, Teddington Town CC, Richmond CC, Acton CC, Fulham CC and Harrow CC.
Shopping with us is a piece of cake as we have both a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. We also follow all safety protocols, so shopping with us is a safe experience. Shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!