No products in the basket.
The little birdie of Kookaburra is well-known in the world of cricket, and we can’t help but get excited because they have launched new bats in Kahuna series for 2020. Stunning graphics in the shades of green and the iconic logo make the bats stand out, and the great craftsmanship of the bats promises a thrilling performance on the pitch. Here’s a glimpse of the top Kookaburra Kahuna 2020 bats –
- Kookaburra Kahuna Pro Cricket Bat 2020 – This one is a versatile bat suitable for all kinds of players – those who play aggressively and want to pack a lot of power in their shots, and those who focus on ensuring precision in their shots. The bat, made from Grade 1 unbleached English willow, has a mid-blade sweet spot and thick edges. The high spine height of the bat gives more control to the batsman.
- Kookaburra Kahuna 2.1 Cricket Bat 2020 – Another excellent bat from the Kahuna range, this one has the right modifications to suit modern playing trends. Made from high-quality Grade 2 English willow, it boasts of a mid-blade sweet spot and thick edges for power-packed shots on the pitch. The round power drive handle and the snake grip make sure that the players have better control over the bat.
- Kookaburra Kahuna 3.1 Cricket Bat 2020 – If the Kookaburra Kahuna Pro and Kookaburra Kahuna 2.1 are out of your budget, then you could check out the Kookaburra Kahuna 3.1 Cricket Bat 2020, which is made with Grade 3 English willow and has all the great features of the other two bats. However, it is to be noted that it comes only in the Short Handle model.
- Kookaburra Kahuna Lite Cricket Bat – This bat, made from premium Grade 3 English willow, has been structured in a manner that its overall weight remains low despite its powerful Kahuna profile. The weight distribution in bat has also been modified – it has a 1” shorter blade and a 1” longer handle. This has enabled the batmakers to keep the weight of the bat between 2lb 6oz and 2lb 8½oz.
- Kookaburra Big Kahuna Cricket Bat 2020 – This bat stands out because of its weight – it is heavier than other bats in the Kahuna range, and that is precisely why it stands out. The bat has thick rounded edges and a mid-blade sweet spot. Players who can handle this beast on the pitch will be awed by the amount of power it lets them pack in each shot.
Want to upgrade your bat in the coming new year? VKS has bats from Kookaburra and other top brands in the world of cricket, and shopping with us is super easy as we have both a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!