No products in the basket.
- Designed with a traction sole that is unique to Adidas.
- A strong and hard tau sole unit gives you spikes hat grip the ground.
- BOA lace system gives you amazing fit.
- Designed, developed and built for the modern day batsmen.
- 22YDS is the perfect batting boot for the dynamic batsmen.
- The batsmen who likes that low to the ground feel which enables him to react to anything that is thrown at him when occupying the crease.
- Comfort and extreme grip allow for hours in the middle with the agility and explosive turn of pace needed for those quick singles.
- The upper is designed to bring you support in the key forefoot area for quick multi directional movements.
- The design opens in the midfoot and heel to provide beathability and lightness that is needed for time spent in the field and out in the middle batting.
- Inlay: adiPRENE-lined insole dissipates rebound shockwaves to reduce stress on joints and soft tissues
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushionin
- Outsole: Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- TORSION SYSTEM with CLIMACOOL vents provides bridged midfoot support and forefoo
|Shoe Size Selector||
UK 8, UK 8.5, UK 9, UK 9.5, UK 10, UK 10.5, UK 11, UK 12, UK 13