No products in the basket.
Babolat Pure Aero Lite Tennis Racket
£170.00 VKS Price
The Pure Aero Lite is perfectly suited to junior players moving to an adult racket or intermediate players who seek a light and maneuverable racket capable of great spin.
Equipped with the same technologies as the Pure Aero, the Pure Aero Lite is perfectly suited to junior players switching over to an adult racket or intermediate-level adult players looking for lightness, maneuverability and spin.
This is a lightweight racker that is easy to play with and likely to suit juniors, ladies and men wanting a light racket. This racket includes the Cortex system which absords all the bad vibration usually felt with mis-timed or off centre shots.
As endorsed by Rafa Nadal Pure Aero…for the Ultimate Spin! – designed specifically for players who use spin to dominate a game.
Cortex Pure Feel – Powered by SMAC – to give better vibration dampening thanks to a new material that has been integrated into the graphite of the racket to give incredible sound and a pure feel.
Carbon Ply Stablizer : Powered by Chromarat – A new generation of high performance carbon fibres for eve more control and added stability on each and every shot.
- A racket that creates more spin and faster racket head speed.
- This gives more of a pure feel and even longer contact between the ball and racket strings.
- More stability and precision
- Aeromodular technology brings you an aerodynamic frame integrating bumper and grommets with an optimised design that increases racket and head speed and generates more spin.
- IFSI SPIN 1 is an open pattern string patter for ultimate spin. Oblong shaped spin grommets built at 6 and 12 ‘o’clock increase spin with a wider string interaction. Thanks to a longer contact time between the ball and the string, the Woofer System offers maximum spin with a great feeling and superior control and comfort.
- Composition: Graphite
- Weight: 270g
- Head Size: 645 cm2 / 100 sq. in.
- Balance Point: 330mm
- Length: 685mm / 27 in.
- Flexibility: 71 RA