No products in the basket.
As endorsed by Rafa Nadal Pure Aero…for the Ultimate Spin!
Ideal for both junior as well as intermediate and expert players looking for a lighter and easier to handle alternative to the standard Pure Aero.
Cortex Pure Feel – Powered by SMAC – to give better vibration dampening thanks to a new material that has been integrated into the graphite of the racket to give incredible sound and a pure feel.
Carbon Ply Stablizer : Powered by Chromarat – A new generation of high performance carbon fibres for eve more control and added stability on each and every shot.
- A racket that creates more spin and faster racket head speed.
- This gives more of a pure feel and even longer contact between the ball and racket strings.
- More stability and precision
- Aeromodular technology brings you an aerodynamic frame integrating bumper and grommets with an optimised design that increases racket and head speed and generates more spin.
- IFSI SPIN 1 is an open pattern string patter for ultimate spin. Oblong shaped spin grommets built at 6 and 12 ‘o’clock increase spin with a wider string interaction. Thanks to a longer contact time between the ball and the string, the Woofer System offers maximum spin with a great feeling and superior control and comfort.
- Composition: Graphite
- Weight: 285g
- Head Size: 645 cm2 / 100 sq. in.
- Balance Point: 320 mm
- Length: 685mm / 27 in.
- Flexibility: 71 RA
|Racket Grip Size||
Grip 1 (4 1/8), Grip 2 (4 1/4), Grip 3 (4 3/8), Grip 4 (4 1/2)