No products in the basket.
Home/Tennis/Tennis Rackets/BABOLAT SENIOR TENNIS RACKETS
Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Team Tennis Racket
Perfect for intermediate, expert or junior players who want a light and easy to handle racket as an alternative to the regular, slightly heavier Pure Aero.
As endorsed by Rafa Nadal Pure Aero…for the Ultimate Spin!
Ideal for both junior as well as intermediate and expert players looking for a lighter and easier to handle alternative to the standard Pure Aero.
Cortex Pure Feel – Powered by SMAC – to give better vibration dampening thanks to a new material that has been integrated into the graphite of the racket to give incredible sound and a pure feel.
Carbon Ply Stablizer : Powered by Chromarat – A new generation of high performance carbon fibres for eve more control and added stability on each and every shot.
- A racket that creates more spin and faster racket head speed.
- This gives more of a pure feel and even longer contact between the ball and racket strings.
- More stability and precision
- Aeromodular technology brings you an aerodynamic frame integrating bumper and grommets with an optimised design that increases racket and head speed and generates more spin.
- IFSI SPIN 1 is an open pattern string patter for ultimate spin. Oblong shaped spin grommets built at 6 and 12 ‘o’clock increase spin with a wider string interaction. Thanks to a longer contact time between the ball and the string, the Woofer System offers maximum spin with a great feeling and superior control and comfort.
- Composition: Graphite
- Weight: 285g
- Head Size: 645 cm2 / 100 sq. in.
- Balance Point: 320 mm
- Length: 685mm / 27 in.
- Flexibility: 71 RA
|Racket Grip Size||
Grip 1 (4 1/8), Grip 2 (4 1/4), Grip 3 (4 3/8), Grip 4 (4 1/2)