No products in the basket.
This racket is deal for players seeking a lighter racket that will allow them to play all their tennis shorts with ease. Its 270g frame offers a great feel to younger players as well as this wanting a light and easy racket that will allow them to play their strokes with ease.
Babolat Pure Drive is known for its for its versatile blend of power and control. Its the racket specifically designed for players who want to give their game more power.
HTR System – A new lay up composition for an improved High Torsional Ridigity to bring unseen explosive power, especially for this shots played at high intensity.
SWX Pure Feel – New technology featuring extended wrapping of SMAC technology. The cutting edge vibration filtration system integrated in the lay up provides an unrivalled feel at ball impact a unique sound on every shot.
Cortex Pure Feel – Powered by SMAC – to give better vibration dampening thanks to a new material that has been integrated into the graphite of the racket to give incredible sound and a pure feel.
Iconical Racket : Powerful Design
- A racket that creates more power on every shot…even the off centered ones – this is a forgiving racket.
- Even off centre shots give you a sweet ball to string feel so you concentrate even more on your next move.
- A racket that’s enjoyable to play with.
- A very versatile racket that offers easy access to spin.
- You get a pure feel on every shot.
- A bigger sweet spot and maximum power for all players.
- FSI POWER New string pattern and new diamond grommets that provide an improved sweet spot over the whole width of the racket to maximise power on every shot.
- ELLIPITIC FRAME Elliptic frame structure with optimal resistance and overall rigidity for phenomenal power.
- Composition: Graphite
- Weight: 270g
- Head Size: 645 cm2 / 100 sq. in.
- Balance Point: 330 mm
- Length: 685mm / 27 in.
- Flexibility: 72 RA
- String Pattern: 16/19
|Racket Grip Size||
Grip 1 (4 1/8), Grip 2 (4 1/4), Grip 3 (4 3/8)