No products in the basket.
GM Aion Signature Cricket Bat
£210.00 VKS Price
The new GM Aion is designed with a full length 555 blade and F2 face to give the batsmen thick edges along with a low swell position.
SKU: 2024 BAT GM AION SIG Category: Aion
- The Signature model is made from selected quality Grade 2 English willow.
- Designed with the traditional L555 length blade.
- Made with optimized F2 face dynamics that give the batsmen a bat with a flat face and thicker edges
- Powerarc bow face profile that extends from the handle to the toe.
- Designed with a full profile
- Designed with a low swell position and high edges for dominant front foot play and power.
- Sweeping spine profile for enhanced pick up
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Fitted with the new GM pro lite batting grip.
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat