No products in the basket.
GM Brava 606 Cricket Bat
£165.00 VKS Price
The new GM Brava is designed with a full length 555 blade and F2 face to give the batsmen edges sizes along with a low swell position.
SKU: 2023 BAT GM BRAVA OLE-1-1 Category: Brava
- The 606 model is made from the finest quality Grade 3 English willow.
- Designed with the traditional L555 length blade.
- Made with optimized F2 face dynamics that give the batsmen a bat with a flat face and thicker edges
- Powerarc bow face profile that extends from the handle to the toe.
- Designed with a full profile
- Designed with a mid swell position for dominant front foot play.
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Fitted with the new GM pro lite batting grip.
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat