No products in the basket.
GM Chroma 808 Cricket Bat
£290.00 VKS Price
The all new Chroma from GM is just what we have longed for…a full profile bat with an amazing pick up and balanced feel in a 555 blade.
- Made from carefully selected Grade 2 English willow
- Made with a traditional L555 length blade.
- Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
- Lightweight profile design
- Designed with a mid to low swell position for balanced powerplay
- Sweeping spine profile for superior pick up.
- Made with a traditional full blade profile.
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Made with the power arc bowed face profile
- Full shape design giving extreme power
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat