No products in the basket.
Made from the finest quality Grade 1 English willow for the junior player that demands the very best. This is one of the finest junior bats available..its the Gm Diamond.
The most valuable player in the IPL and now using the GM Diamond, Ben Stokes is a talismanic all rounder that has worked hard with the bat makers at GM to develop this new and exciting range.
The new GM Diamond is made with a more dynamic sweet spot.
Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
● Made using the finest Grade 1 English willow that is unbleached
● Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
● Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
● Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
● Made with the power arc bowed face profile
● Full shape design giving extreme power
● Designed with a mid swell position
● Fitted with GM toe guard
● Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat