No products in the basket.
GM Icon 808 Cricket Bat – Academy
£210.00 VKS Price
The ICON 808 Academy cricket bat is perfect for the taller youth player who would find a full size bat too heavy to play with.
- A quality English willow bat in GM’s special Academy size.
- Made with a traditional L555 length blade, which has been specially designed to feel lighter for the taller youth player
- The handle on Academy size bats is 15mm shorter than a traditional full size bat handle
- Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
- Lightweight profile design
- Designed with a mid to high swell position that is suited to stroke play all around the wicket.
- Fully conceived back peephole maximises lightweight pick up
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Made with the power arc bowed face profile
- Full shape design giving extreme power
- Designed with a mid swell position
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat