No products in the basket.
GM Icon 909 Cricket Bat
£330.00 VKS Price
The new Icon 909 is a handmade masterpiece with a traditional shape and standard blade.
- Made from Grade 1 English willow
- Made with a traditional L555 length blade.
- Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
- Lightweight profile design
- Designed with a mid to high swell position that is suited to stroke play all around the wicket.
- Fully conceived back peephole maximises lightweight pick up
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham.
- All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Made using Grade 1 English willow that is unbleached
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Made with the power arc bowed face profile
- Full shape design giving extreme power
- Designed with a mid swell position
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat