No products in the basket.
GM Icon Limited Edition Cricket Bat – Academy
£365.00 VKS Price
The Original LE is the ultimate Academy cricket bat and perfect for the taller youth player wanting the very best.
- Made from the finest quality Grade 1 English willow
- Made with a traditional L555 length blade, which has been specially designed to feel lighter for the taller youth player
- The handle on Academy size bats is 15mm shorter than a traditional full size bat handle
- Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
- Lightweight profile design
- Designed with a mid to high swell position that is suited to stroke play all around the wicket.
- Fully conceived back peephole maximises lightweight pick up
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Made using the finest Grade 1 English willow that is unbleached
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Made with the power arc bowed face profile
- Full shape design giving extreme power
- Designed with a mid swell position
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat