No products in the basket.
GM Kryos DXM Limited Edition Cricket Bat
£700.00 VKS Price
The new Kryos from GM has a full blade profile, mid swell position and a sweeping toe for a great, balanced feel.
- Made from the finest quality Grade 1 English willow at the GM factory in Nottingham.
- Made with the L540 length blade for a dynamic sweet spot.
- 310mm handle results in a bat that is of standard length, so perfect for use by batsmen of all heights.
- Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
- Lightweight profile design.
- Designed with a mid swell position for controlled powerplay.
- Sweeping toe profile for balanced pick up.
- Made with a traditional full blade profile.
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Made using the finest Grade 1 English willow that is unbleached.
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weigh.t
- Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat.
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham.
- Made with the power arc bowed face profile.
- Full shape design giving extreme power.
- Fitted with GM toe guard.
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat.
- If you are looking for a top end bat with a full profile and superb balance, this would be a great choice.