No products in the basket.
GM Noir Original Cricket Bat
£475.00 VKS Price
The GM Noir Original with its low to mid swell position, dynamic sweetspot and powerarc bow face profile.
SKU: 2022 BAT GM NOIR ORIGINAL-1 Category: Noir
- The Original model is made from superior quality Grade 1 English willow.
- Designed with the traditional L555 length blade.
- Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
- Powerarc bow face profile that extends from the handle to the toe.
- Partially concaved back profile enhances pick up
- Designed with low to mid swell position for balanced front foot play.
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Made using superior Grade 1 English willow that is unbleached
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Fitted with the new GM pro lite batting grip.
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat