No products in the basket.
GM Noir Original LE Cricket Bat
£600.00 VKS Price
This is a really stylish looking bat and when you opt for the LE then you have good looks and class too!
SKU: 2019 / BAT NOIR LE Category: Noir
The all new GM Noir is a huge bat with stealth like power and some seriously good looks. This bat certainly stands out from the rest, with its minimal graphics that actually say so much.
The new GM Noir has been designed with the traditional L555 blade design and a standard length handle. The low to mid level sweet spot of the Noir, sees even thicker edges in this zonal area, to give the batsmen some awesome power.
Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
● Top of the range bat made from the finest Grade 1 English willow
● Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of the blade
● Standard L555 blade length with a standard handle
● 295mm handle length
● Designed with the F4.5 face profile for greater control and overall power
● Huge edge profile that becomes more pronounced around the low to mid sweet spot area
● Steep and pronounced spine height
● Powerful profile shape
● Concaved profile allows for superb pick up and balance as well as ping of the blade
● Low to mid swell position makes this a perfect bat for front foot players as well as the all round
● Made in England at GM factory in Nottingham using the latest DXM technology
● Fully designed, cut, dried and made to perfection by GM’s skilled baat makers
● Fitted with a terrain style grip
● Toe tec guard and protective sheet fitted as standard for greater protection
|Cricket Bat Size Options|
|Cricket Bat Weight Options|