No products in the basket.
GM Siren Limited Edition Cricket Bat
£630.00 VKS Price
The Original LE is the ultimate cricket bat and perfect for those who want the very best.
- Made from the finest quality Grade 1 English willow
- Made with the modern L540 length blade.
- Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
- Lightweight profile design
- Pronounced striking spine profile
- Powerarc bow face profile
- Fitted with the all new Hex grip that provides the perfect grip at all times
- Designed with a low swell position that is suited to the aggressive front foot player
- Maximum power
- Concaved profile provides a perfect balance and enhances pick up even with the large swell depth
- Pronounced bow and thick edges
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham.
- All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Made using the finest Grade 1 English willow that is unbleached
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Made with the power arc bowed face profile
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat