No products in the basket.
GM Sparq Limited Edition Cricket Bat
£650.00 VKS Price
The GM Sparq with its mid to high swell position, dynamic sweetspot and powerarc bow face profile. New to the GM range for the 2022 season.
- The Original LE model is made from the finest quality Grade 1 English willow.
- Designed with the L540 length blade.
- Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
- Powerarc bow face profile that extends from the handle to the toe.
- Concaved back profile enhances pick up
- Designed with a mid to high swell position for balanced power play all round.
- Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
- Made using the finest Grade 1 English willow that is unbleached
- Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
- Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
- Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
- Fitted with the new GM pro lite batting grip.
- Fitted with GM toe guard
- Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat