No products in the basket.
One of the oldest names in cricket, stooped in history and known for making some of the most elegant bats we have ever seen, bring us something totally different for the 2019 season. It’s the “Shockwave”.
Gray Nicolls have gone back to the traditional 2 stripe on a clear background design, with this range and we think it looks great. The blue colour scheme stands out and the new blade design gives it an imposing profile, with all the wood kept so as to give the batsmen, maximum hitting power and all the confidence to take on the very best of bowlers.
- A value for money bat Shockwave range made from quality selected English willow.
- A Stylish bat offering good value
- Fitted with a clear protective sheet
- Carefully selected, cut, kiln dried and graded at the Grays factory in Roberts bridge
- Hand picked by VKS based upon looks, pick up, weight and a mallet test
- Designed with a pronounced high middle
- Jagged edges graphics encase the blades swell area
- Weight range from 2.7 to 2.12
- Thick edges with a full profile for added power to the batsman
- Pre-prepared so lesser knocking in time needed
- Free toe guard fitted as standard