No products in the basket.
Horizon T20 Cricket Sock
A high performance sock with a thick and cushioned feel that still keeps your feet cool and comfortable on the field. A top quality sock that keeps its shape and cushioned feel wash after wash.
- The T20 sock is designed to cope with the high energy athleticism of this format of the game.
- Essentially this sock is the coming together of our Test and Pro socks.
- We have taken the weight of the Pro sock and its sport-sock style and married it with the Merino wool which you’d find in the Test sock.
- The Merino wool is knitted on a finer gauge machine which densely packs more Merino wool loops in to the sock per square inch than on a traditional cricket sock.
- The result is an incredibly comfortable and durable cricket sock offering a close, professional fit which doesn’t feel as bulky in the boot.
- With Cordura added to the heel and toe for even more strength, a flat linked toe seam to reduce abrasion and a sporty ribbed leg which stays in place better, this sock is ideal for all cricketers playing all forms of cricket.
- In turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Dense knit Merino wool offers padding without bulk
- Cordura® reinforced heel & toe for extra durability
- Lycra for shape retention and fit
- Fully cushioned for comfort
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- Flat toe seam
Size 9 -1 1.5