No products in the basket.
Infinity Modus “Reserve” Cricket Bat
£575.00 VKS Price
The Infinity Modus “Reserve” Cricket Bat is Handmade in England by one of the best bat makers in the world using specially selected, Premium Grade 1 English Willow.
Check out the video review of this model from Infinity…click the link below.
SKU: Infinity MR Category: Infinity
Infinity Modus “Reserve” Cricket Bat is an Handmade in England by one of the best bat makers in the world, the new Infinity Modus Reserve is made from Premium Grade 1 English Willow.
- Designed to give a very long and extended sweet spot area from low on the blade to higher.
- Made with a lightweight cleft that offers all the willow possible to the batsmen for those power shots and all round stroke play.
- Narrow grains and superb ping for top levels of performance
- Duck bill style toe helps to keep strength in this area as well as improve the pick up
- Thick edges right the way through the profile of this model
- Top quality 12pc handle complements this model to perfection
- Well defined grain structure that give a clean look
- Beautifully finished to a smooth touch, showcasing the very best in bat making skills
- Toe guard fitted as standard for added protection.
- A top quality bat hand picked by VKS top bat experts.
- Natural finish – optional anti scuff sheet and fibreglass edges available
|Cricket Bat Size Options|
|Cricket Bat Weight Options|