No products in the basket.
League Special Grade ‘A’ Cricket Ball
- A top quality ball that outperforms the big brand name balls.
- Reviews from clubs say this ball performs and lasts better than all others.
- Finest quality alum tanned leather, quartered, hand sewn, 6/7 layers wool and natural cork centre, 80 stitches, English lacquered and also wax polished for lasting shine.
- Tallow dipped for waterproofing
- Available in the full size 5½oz.
- The League Special Grade ‘A’ Cricket Ball is used by numerous clubs across the UK.
- A fine cricket ball, it is crafted using best quality alum tanned leather that is quartered as well as hand sewn with 80 stitches.
- It has a core made of 6-7 layers of wool and natural cork.
- The ball is appropriately waxed and also lacquered for an enduring shine.
- Tallow dipped to help protect the ball from dew and wet conditions.