No products in the basket.
Test Special Grade ‘A’ Cricket Ball
- A top quality cricket ball that outperforms the leading brands by far and yet is considerably cheaper.
- Finest quality Australian alum tanned leather.
- Hand made and finished using the finest materials and waxing procedures to produce a top quality ball.
- Selected quality English alum tanned leather, quartered, hand sewn,compressed cork/rubber centre, 6/7 layers best quality wool compressed cork for shape, retention & even bounce, 80 stitches, lacquered and wax polished for lasting shine.
- Specially tallow dipped for to add waterproofing qualities to the ball, that ensure it keeps its shape and shone during damp pitch conditions.
- Available in the standard senior 5½ oz weight.
From VKS comes a cricket ball that is perfect in every way. The Test Special Grade ‘A’ Cricket Ball comes with 6-7 layers of best quality wool compressed cork for shape and is constructed using premium quality alum tanned English leather. It is quartered, hand sewn, has a compressed rubber or cork centre and features 80 stitches and uses the best waxing and lacquering techniques available.
This enables the ball to have a smooth shape, retain it and thus have an even bounce. It is further bettered by being dipped in tallow thus making it waterproof. The cricket ball weighs 5 ½ oz. Order it at vks.com and enjoy a good game, every time.
|Cricket-Ball Weight Options||
5 1/2 oz (Senior)