No products in the basket.
A revolutionary pre batting warm up device. ‘Keep an eye on the middle while you warm up with a full range of shots’.
● To be used on the boundary of all games including Internationals
● Spectators get to see batsmen in action prior to their innings
● Learn to move, improve footwork, play the ball late and improve strike power.
● Train all year round on any surface, inside or out
● Easy to set up
● Suitable for players of all ages and skill levels
● Practise on your own
● Encourages and strengthens play in the V, and cuts and pulls can also be practised
● Reinforce coaching drills
● Provides intensity of practice not offered by traditional training methods. 35 minutes a day allows 100s of balls a week to be hit – a muscle memory machine
● Builds and conditions key muscle groups
● A valuable sports injury rehabilitation tool
● A daily fitness device
Suitable for both Junior and Intermediate Cricketers. Although this is supplied with a junior ball it can easily be used by seniors.
● Steel frame & net
● Junior training ball
● 142g cricket ball
● Durable carry bag
● New product
● Smaller lighter version for ages 4-10 yrs
● Full length net design
● Two ball options
● Can be used by Primary Schools, academies, coaches, cricket clubs, at home & on the boundary as a warm up (keeping kids busy practising while waiting to bat)