No products in the basket.
A revolutionary pre batting warm up device. ‘Keep an eye on the middle while you warm up with a full range of shots’.
● To be used on the boundary of all games including Internationals
● Spectators get to see batsmen in action prior to their innings
● Learn to move, improve footwork, play the ball late and improve strike power.
● Train all year round on any surface, inside or out
● Easy to set up
● Suitable for players of all ages and skill levels
● Practise on your own
● Encourages and strengthens play in the V, and cuts and pulls can also be practised
● Reinforce coaching drills
● Provides intensity of practice not offered by traditional training methods. 35 minutes a day allows 100s of balls a week to be hit – a muscle memory machine
● Builds and conditions key muscle groups
● A valuable sports injury rehabilitation tool
● A daily fitness device
The V Pro Elite is suitable for ages 10 years through to first class players.
● Steel frame & net
● 156g cricket ball
● Durable carry bag
● Superior absorb, deflect, return action
● The wider angle V net gives senior batsmen more area to play a larger range of shots.
● Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
● Can be used by Secondary Schools, academies, coaches, cricket clubs, at home & on the boundary as a warm up just before coming into bat.