No products in the basket.
Choosing the right equipment is essential to both the enjoyment and performance of your game. At VKS we aim to provide you with the very best service levels to ensure your enjoyment and performance are to the max.
If you are able to visit our store in London, we would strongly recommend it. We have nearing 1000 bats on display and even more than that in stock for you to choose from. In addition to our large cricket bat range, we have a large range of the very latest tennis, badminton and squash rackets on display from all the leading brand names. Our team members are trained to provide you with the very best service and impartial advice on all our products and if its a new bat thats on your shopping list, we do do our utmost to show you a selection of bats, that will suit your style of play and budget. For all tennis lovers, our tennis experts can guide you on the best racket to suit your style of play.
If you are ordering a bat online, we will be happy to personally select at bat that meets your specs and will even email you a photo of the bat selected if you so wish.
If ordering online we have tried to make our website as simple as possible, however if you have any suggestions for us, please do let us know and will pass them over to our web team and look to have them implemented.
If you have any questions feel free to call on 020 8579 3389 or simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to send back an answer within minutes.
Once you have placed your order, we aim to dispatch on the same day and for any orders that are required for next day delivery we request that you place your orders by 3pm. Any orders that may be placed after this time, we again request you call us to see if we can rush it through in time for the couriers collection. We aim to be as adaptable as possible and treat every order with the utmost importance.
To make life easier for you, there will be an email alert for all courier deliveries, that you should receive by 8.30am on the morning of your delivery and to save you having to wait all day in expectation of your delivery, you will be given a 1 hour time slot during which your order will be delivered to your door. If you need to make any changes to the delivery slot you can do this via the email that will be sent to you, its as simple as that.
A few good reasons to trust us with your order…
- The UK’s oldest cricket and tennis specialists, established since February 1973.
- We personally visit each cricket bat factory and select the bats that come onto our shelves
- Each bat we stock is tested for its balance, pick up, feel and performance
- Tennis racket specialists with a large range of the latest rackets to suit all budgets and players
- Racket restringing service in-store
- A family business dedicated to being the best.
- The choice of buying online or from our store in London.
- Staff members with a combined cricketing experience of over 200 years.
- Next day delivery service
- Expert and impartial advice, over the phone or email within minutes
- Email alert on the morning of your delivery
- 1hr time slots for your delivery, saves you waiting all day
- Discount prices all year round with a huge choice
- Largest display of cricket bats in the UK.
We look forward to serving you, whether online or in store.