No products in the cart.
- The Pure Aero represents a significant improvement over the previous generation of Aero rackets.
- A new aerodynamic frame enables the racket head to move more quickly, and thereby increases ball speed, while new FSI Spin Technology provides enhanced lift.
- The Cortex system has been moved into the handle of the racket for more feel when playing.
- The 300g Pure Aero model is suitable for a wide variety of players looking to step up in their game. The Aero has always been a VKS favourite and this new model, is certainly very high on our recommended list.
- This racket responds superbly to players who seek power and optimal spin, like Rafael Nadal and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- Composition Graphite
- Weight 300g / 10.6 oz.
- Head size 645 cm2 / 100 sq. in.
- Balance point 320 mm
- Length 685mm / 27 in.
- Flexibility 72 ra
|Racket Grip Size||
Grip 1 (4 1/8), Grip 2 (4 1/4), Grip 3 (4 3/8), Grip 4 (4 1/2), Grip 5 (4 5/8)