No products in the cart.
The Diamond 808 junior size models are exclusive to GM’s top stockists.
The most valuable player in the IPL and now using the GM Diamond, Ben Stokes is a talismanic all rounder that has worked hard with the bat makers at GM to develop this new and exciting range.
The new GM Diamond is made with a specially designed profile that makes for a more dynamic sweet spot.
Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
● Made using specially selected unbleached English willow
● Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
● Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
● Made with the power arc bowed face profile
● Full shape design giving extreme power
● Designed with a mid swell position
● Fitted with a toe guard and a protective sheet
|Cricket Bat Size Options||
Harrow, Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, Size 6
|Cricket Bat Weight Options||
Light for Junior Batsmen