No products in the cart.
GM Diamond Original LE Cricket Bat
£550.00 Our Price
Its the very best model in the range. The Original LE is the ultimate cricket bat and perfect for those who want the very best.
Made from the finest quality Grade 1 English willow
The most valuable player in the IPL and now using the GM Diamond, Ben Stokes is a talismanic all rounder that has worked hard with the bat makers at GM to develop this new and exciting range.
The new GM Diamond is made with a L540 blade design that makes for a more dynamic sweet spot. Although the blade is shorter than the standard L555 blade, the handle is lengthened so that the overall length remains the same.
A shorter blade bat allows the batsmen to play with faster hands through the ball. The bats have more dynamic sweet sports, larger swell areas and greater balance and overall power.
Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
● Made using the finest Grade 1 English willow that is unbleached
● Carefully selected by grain structure and weight
● Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of this bat
● Cut, temperature controlled prep and them made at the GM factory in Nottingham
● Made with the power arc bowed face profile
● Full shape design giving extreme power
● Designed with a mid swell position
● Fitted with GM toe guard
● Protective sheet fitted as standard, so no oiling needed to the face of the bat
|Cricket Bat Size Options||
|Cricket Bat Weight Options||
Light (2lbs 7oz – 2lbs 9oz), Medium (2lbs 10oz – 2lbs 11oz)