No products in the basket.
GM Mythos Original LE Cricket Bat (Copy)
£575.00 VKS Price
The Mythos Original LE is truly stunning is every respect…looks, balance, pick up and ping.
SKU: N/A Category: Mythos
The all new GM Mythos is all about power, thick edges and a steep spine profile.
The new GM Mythos has been designed with a L540 blade design that gives this bat a more dynamic sweet spot. Although the blade is shorter than the standard L555 blade, the handle is lengthened to 310mm so that the overall length of the bat remains the same. All batsmen will therefore find this bat a dream to play with regardless of their height.
A shorter blade bat allows the batsmen to play with faster hands through the ball. The bats have more dynamic sweet sports, larger swell areas and greater balance and overall power.
Made with optimized F4.5 face dynamics that give the batsmen greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade.
Made using GM’s amazing DXM technology at their factory in Nottingham. All GM bats are made in England by skilled craftsmen using over 130 years of GM heritage and bat making skills.
● Top of the range bat made from the finest Grade 1 English willow
● Limited in supply due to the sheer quality of the blade
● Shorter L540 blade length gives this bat a dynamic sweet spot
● 310mm handle length
● Designed with the F4.5 face profile for greater control and overall power
● Huge edge profile that runs all along the bat
● Steep and pronounced spine height
● Powerful profile shape
● Concaved profile allows for superb pick up and balance as well as ping of the blade
● Low to mid swell position makes this a perfect bat for all round stroke play
● Made in England at GM factory in Nottingham using the latest DXM technology
● Fully designed, cut, dried and made to perfection by GM’s skilled bat makers
● Fitted with a terrain style grip
● Toe tec guard and protective sheet fitted as standard for greater protection
|Cricket Bat Size Options|
|Cricket Bat Weight Options|