No products in the cart.
Home/Store/Cricket/Cricket Bats - UK Cricket Bat Shop/Kookaburra Cricket Bats/Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket Bats
Kookaburra Kahuna Junior 650 Cricket Bat
£125.00 Our Price
Kookaburra Kahuna Junior 650 Cricket Bat has been handmade using premium Grade 2 unbleached English willow. It has thick edges and a larger profile which generates maximum power through every single ball.
All bats individually selected and tested to ensure the best quality and performance levels
Free Delivery on all orders over £100
A Genuine Store - walk in and select your bat from 9am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday or order online
Kookaburra Kahuna Junior 650 Cricket Bat –
The Iconic Kookaburra Kahuna Junior 650 Cricket Bat – bat has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for the last 13 years and is the classic Kookaburra bat shape.
Developed initially in consultation with Ricky Pointing and fine-tuned to meet the demands of the game by Ian Bell.
The Kookaburra Kahuna 650 junior cricket bat, has been handmade using premium Grade 2 unbleached English willow.
- Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from ‘off centre’ strikes.
- Kookaburra bat edges measure up to 40mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat) – so you can be sure you’ll lose little, when it doesn’t come out of the middle.
- Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be.
- The Kookaburra ‘Super Spine’ measures up to 68mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat), generating maximum power through every single ball.
- Kookaburra’s Flat Face Profile levels out the striking area allowing more mass to be retained in the back and edges of the bat.
- By maximising the amount of willow behind the striking area, the bat gains a larger profile and produces more power.
- Each cleft is different, and although replication by machine would seem a sensible direction,
- It does not allow Kookaburra’s Master Bat Maker to individually assess and uniquely work every cleft to maximise it’s performance.
- Over 50 different processes go into the production of each Kookaburra bat… TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP