No products in the cart.
HARROW SIZE ONLY
Kookaburra Kahuna Pro Junior Cricket Bat
£225.00 Our Price
Kookaburra Kahuna Pro Cricket Bat – 2016 has been handmade using premium Grade 1 unbleached English willow which has thick edges and a larger profile which generates maximum power through every single ball.
All bats individually selected and tested to ensure the best quality and performance levels
Free Delivery on all orders over £100
A Genuine Store - walk in and select your bat from 9am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday or order online
Kookaburra Kahuna Pro Cricket Bat –
The Iconic Kookaburra Kahuna Pro Cricket Bat – has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for the last 13 years and is the classic Kookaburra bat shape.
The Kookaburra Kahuna Pro cricket bat, has been handmade using premium Grade 1 unbleached English willow and includes free of charge padded bat cover.
- Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from ‘off centre’ strikes.
- Kookaburra bat edges measure up to 40mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat) – so you can be sure you’ll lose little, when it doesn’t come out of the middle.
- Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be.
- The Kookaburra ‘Super Spine’ measures up to 68mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat)
- Generating maximum power through every single ball.
- Kookaburra’s Flat Face Profile levels out the striking area allowing more mass to be retained in the back and edges of the bat.
- By maximising the amount of willow behind the striking area, the bat gains a larger profile and produces more power.
- Each cleft is different, and although replication by machine would seem a sensible direction
- It does not allow Kookaburra’s Master Bat Maker to individually assess and uniquely work every cleft to maximise it’s performance.
- Over 50 different processes go into the production of each Kookaburra bat… TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP
|Cricket Bat Size Options||
Harrow, Size 6, Small Mens