No products in the basket.
Come 2019 and it is a brand new season for cricket. It’s only fair that you treat yourself to a pair of new cricket shoes that will help you deliver your best on the pitch this season. But, with so many brands and out there in the market, buying cricket shoes becomes a tough nut to crack. We have made a list of our favourite cricket shoes keeping in mind factors such as function, design, look, features and durability to help you make your decision. Here are our top 5 cricket shoes for 2019 –
1. Adidas ADIPOWER Vector Mid Full Spike – This is a model which has been designed keeping in mind the needs of fast bowlers. The shoe has been designed to offer firmness, great cushioning and support for fast bowling. The outsole of the shoe is soft, lightweight and comfortable. The abrasion-resistant toe helps the shoe stay well-fitted and comfortable, and last longer.
2. Adidas ADIPOWER Vector Full Spike Cricket Shoes – This is another variant in the ADIPOWER series, and this shoe, like the Adidas ADIPOWER Vector Mid Full Spike, is designed for fast bowling. The bevelled heel makes transitions from running to landing smooth, and the internal support cage and mid cut heel are for stabilizing movements. The upper material is made from a soft but durable material, and it keeps the foot comfortable while playing.
3. Asics Gel Peake 5 – This shoe has earned a great name for itself among fast bowlers because of its unique “gel” unit which absorbs impact. The shoe is not only commended for its flexibility and durability but the way it grips the foot to ensure maximum pace gathering too. The shoe helps bowlers achieve top speed without getting injured.
4. Kookaburra Pro 1500 Rubber Stud – These shoes are suited for batsmen and wicketkeepers who have to be quick on their feet, and therefore, need flexibility. The upper part of the shoe has been done in a breathable mesh construction which helps ensure the comfort of the foot. The shoes are water resistant and durable.
5. New Balance CK4020B3 Stud – This model of cricket shoes can be worn by both bowlers and batsmen. The shoe boasts of a light midsole and excellent cushioning in the forefoot and heel for maximum comfort. The responsive feel and the lightweight cushioning help players to keep playing for a long time without getting their feet sore.
Looking for the perfect cricket shoes for yourself? Whether you are a batsman or a bowler, VKS Cricket has the latest models of cricket shoes for you from the best of brands including Adidas, Payntr, Asics, Gunn & Moore, Gray-Nicolls, Kookaburra and New Balance. We also offer replacement spikes and rubber studs for all models of cricket shoes. Our range of products is available for you both in-store and on the website. Shop online for your cricket shoes and the rest of your cricket equipment, and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase!